Purpose of the Parish School Forum
The Parish School Forum provides a structure to enable parent, teachers, students, school leaders and parish members to meet their ecclesial and educational responsibilities for partnership and community.
- enriching families through support and education in the religious and educational development of their children, so that they may more fully become “domestic Church”;
- developing understanding and commitment to the parish school’s Catholic identity and mission by all parish school community members;
- enhancing the communication and partnership between parish, school and family;
- collaborating with the Lismore Diocese Education Board;
- consulting all members of the parish school community in decisions affecting the ethos, culture and curriculum of parish school life.